Eyewitness Travel Guides
FloridaBook - 1997-
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florida will lead you straight to the best attractions the Sunshine State has to offer.
Explore the state's history, architecture, wildlife, beaches, and scenic walks. This in-depth guidebook covers all the major cities and sights, from Miami Beach and the Florida Keys to the Everglades, the Gulf Coast, and more. It provides the insider travel tips you need, whether you are making the most of the nightlife or discovering historic towns.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florida .* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Suggested day trips and itineraries to explore beyond the cities and towns.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florida truly shows you this state as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Miami and the Keys, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Miami & the Keys , which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the area.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.