PatagoniaBook - 2017
Patagonia is a pioneering land of vast horizons andlimitless possibilities. Footprint's Patagonia Handbook will guide you fromemerald waters and picturesque chalets, through estancias on the Argentinesteppe, down to iceberg-strewn lakes and the granite spires of Torres delPaine.
* Great coverage of the top activities and sightsin the region, including glacier trekking, white-water rafting, wildlifespotting, boat trips and trekking
* Loaded with information and suggestions on howto get off the beaten track, from ancient cave art to thermal pools
* Includes comprehensive information on everythingfrom transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating anddrinking listings for every budge
* Full-colour planning section to inspiretravellers and help them find the best experiences
From whale-watching at Peninsula Valdes to the creakingglacial ice of Perito Moreno, Footprint's fully updated 5th edition will helpyou navigate this frontier destination.